Can acupuncture improve my fertility?
- Been trying to conceive naturally but so far been unsuccesful?
- Been Suffering from stress through work, life and/or in trying to conceive?
- Had a successful conception but gone on to miscarry?
- Been diagnosed with unexplained infertility?
- Decided you’re not ready/ not wanting to try IVF?
- Been diagnosed with high FSH, low AMH, PCOS, Endometriosis?
- Already got children but struggling to conceive again?
The women I work with come with a wide range of different fertility issues. And they share the wish to do all they can to be in the best possible health to achieve a healthy conception and pregnancy.
Acupuncture has been found to:
- reduce the impact of stress on fertility hormones
- increase blood flow to the ovaries
- improve the condition of the endometrial lining of the womb
Together we can improve your connection to your menstrual cycle and understanding of your fertility health. If you’re undergoing fertility tests, unclear as to what they mean or unsure of what tests you need, I am here to help. If I can’t help I can put you in contact with the right person to get what you need.
This is a space to find emotional, physical and practical support for all the aspects of your fertility journey. It’s a space to relax, off load, be heard, de-stress and be supported.
“Hannah’s fertility knowledge is exceptional and following her consultation I discovered that I had an under active thyroid which was certainly playing a part in my fertility issues. Hannah’s relaxed and calm approached made it easy for me to discuss and process my loss, leaving me in a much more positive mindset.”
To find out more about the science and studies to support acupuncture and fertility please see my blog.
Thank you for helping my family grow bigger, for comforting the tears, giving me hope and providing advice. I felt lighter after every session.
After suffering my first pregnancy loss a friend highly recommended Hannah to me. I’m so pleased that I made the decision to peruse fertility acupuncture with Hannah, as I truly believe she had a massive hand in the conception of our baby Percy.
Hannah’s fertility knowledge is exceptional and following her consultation I discovered that I had an under active thyroid which was certainly playing a part in my fertility issues. Hannah’s relaxed and calm approached made it easy for me to discuss and process my loss, leaving me in a much more positive mindset.
“Hannah is helping me through my IVF, her support and acupuncture are my saviour”
A thousand thankyous for your help and support over these last couple of years and for helping us get our precious daughter.