Acupuncture for Fertility and IVF in London
We are a team of specialist acupuncturists, based in two clinics in South London who are experts in Fertility and Women’s Health. We are all Fertility Support trained acupuncturists, or currently undertaking this rigorous training, which enables us to offer the very best care and fertility acupuncture.
Acupuncture is a popular therapy to support people who are trying to conceive naturally and who are using IVF or IUI. Treatment aims to support people physically, emotionally, and practically whilst they try to conceive.
Acupuncture for Fertility Health in natural conception
We use acupuncture to support your fertility health and to help to promote natural conception.
When trying to conceive naturally, acupuncture for fertility aims to boost reproductive health and improve your chances of conceiving. We can also signpost you to appropriate testing to explore your fertility further and make recommendations for next step treatment plans.
Acupuncture for Fertility can help:
- when trying to conceive for the first time
- if you’ve miscarried
- have menstrual cycle problems, including PCOS, Endometriosis
- you’ve been told you have unexplained infertility
How does Acupuncture for Fertility help with getting pregnant?
Acupuncture has been found to:
- help reduce stress, which can impact hormonal balances
- increase blood flow to the ovaries
- improve the endometrial lining of the uterus
And many people we work with report that having someone support you while you’re going through, what can be for many, a very stressful is invaluable,
“The most knowledgeable and caring professional who looked after us through our infertility journey. Always going the extra mile and furthering her knowledge to better serve her patients. We wouldn’t be a family today without her ❤️❤️”
Acupuncture for IVF support
Acupuncture to support your health while going through IVF treatment.
IVF can be a stressful experience and often the road to this point has also been difficult. We support people with preparation for treatment and then during IVF.
Acupuncture for IVF can help with:
- preparation for IVF/IUI to get you sleeping well, regulate your cycle and reduce stress
- support for emotional and physical health during treatment
- pre and post transfer support
When to start acupuncture for IVF
We recommend starting acupuncture and any of our additional treatments (nutrition, herbs, reflexology) 3 months before as this amount of time maximising the benefits from the treatments and allows enough time for positive change. Your acupuncture will vary according to which IVF protocol you are following, long or short protocols, frozen embryo cycles or natural cycle. Each of our plans is unique to the individual we are working with.
Acupuncture for Fertility in London
We have two London acupuncture for fertility clinics, in Balham and Streatham and we are open 7 days a week, which means we are always available to support embryo transfers.
Ways to work us
- Listen to our fertility podcast.
- Come and join our Facebook Community for fertility events and chat.
- Book a discovery call and find about how we can support your fertility/reproductive health.
- Book an appointment to work with us 121 in clinic.