We NEED better Fertility Education! Most of us have received very little formal education about our menstrual cycles and our fertility. The majority of education has focused on how NOT to get pregnant and this does not serve us when we want to start a family. We discuss this in more detail and the consequences for people when they struggle to conceive.
- you don’t always get pregnant when you have unprotected sex
- where do you go for guidance, advice and information when you’re trying to conceive
- what is fertility awareness
- why this can increase your chances and time to conception
- the evidence
- why tracking you cycle is important when you’re trying to conceive