The luteal phase is the part of the cycle where it can be common to experience problems. This includes a luteal phase that is too short, one that includes spotting and or PMS issues. All of which can point to progesterone problems. We discuss signs and symptoms and what can be done about it.
- Problems that can arise in this phase
- Why it’s so important for fertility
- Progesterone and what it does
- Signs of low progesterone
- Day 21 testing and why this isn’t always day 21
- BBT charting and why this is helpful during this phase
- Ways to support your progesterone.