Almost everyone with a menstrual cycle will at some point be affected by PMS. And yet there is still very little understanding and not enough research into why is happens and what can be done about it. We also discuss how this is really amplified when you’re TTC and PMS is combined with the arrival of your period and the confirmation that another month has passed without a pregnancy.
- Our own experiences of it and how different it can be at different stages of life
- The lack of research into it
- Possible explanations for why it happens
- Ways to manage and alleviate it
- Why it’s even tougher when you’re TTC