Reflexology is a popular therapy used to support women’s health, fertility and pregnancy and this week we have lovely Katy (reflexologist, fertility awareness teacher and regular co-host on this podcast) talking to us all her about her love for reflexology. Reflexology is a deeply relaxing and nurturing therapy, which is excellent for calming the nervous system and reducing stress. We believe it is perfect for support people when they’re trying to conceive both naturally and via IVF.
- How Katy found reflexology
- What reflexology is
- What training is involved
- The benefits of treatment
- Why it’s so popular for fertility, women’s health and pregnancy
- Where to look for a specialist fertility reflexologist
- How often to have treatment
- How Katy uses it alongside her Fertility Awareness work
You can find out more about reflexology and working with Katy here.
💛 If you would like to learn more about your fertility and connect with other people who are TTC, come and join our free community group “Don’t Tell Me To Relax” You can ask access our group experts, join our fertility education events and access free fertility support resources.
💛 You can also find us on Instagram