We couldn’t do episodes on testing without a dedicated one to the men. So Ian Stones from TestHim kindly joins me this week to look at where we’re at with male fertility testing and why we need to be doing more.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why male fertility testing is so over looked
- What current standard male testing does and why it is limited
- What can be the knock on effects of not having thorough male investigations
- Why investigating men more is key for natural and assisted conception
- Why lifestyle assessment and work to make improvements is essential
- Other fertility tests that are available for men
- Where to go to get them
- What the TestHim platform is and how it can help.
💛 Want to learn more about your fertility? Come and join our free community, ‘Don’t Tell Me To Relax,’ Discover valuable insights, connect with like-minded people who are also trying to conceive, and gain support along the way.
☎️ Whether you prefer in-clinic or online appointments, book a discovery call or appointment with us today.
💛 And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for more fertility inspiration.
👉 If you’ve enjoyed our content, please consider sharing and leaving us a review – your support means the world to us!