Farzanah Nasser, is a thyroid health expert, nutritionist and functional medicine practitioner. Thyroid health is important for so many functions in the body, including fertility, menstrual cycles and pregnancy. We see a lot of people in clinic and within our community with concerns about getting their thyroid properly checked and treated. So we take a deeper look into this and its implications for fertility and pregnancy.
- what is the difference between nutrition and functional medicine
- what is the thyroid and why is it so important
- the difference between hypo and hyperthyroidism and the different symptoms
- How to measure thyroid health and the difference between TSH only and a full thyroid panel
- Hashimoto’s and ways to address this
- The difference in the ranges for thyroid and what is ideal for fertility
- Why 2.5 or less ideal for fertility and for health
- How optimal thyroid function can support cycles, luteal phase and progesterone
- Why adrenal glad health is so important
- The link to gut health
- How you can test your full thyroid yourself at home
- How to get thyroxine if you can’t access through your GP
- Farzanah’s new course which might be helpful
💛 Want to learn more about your fertility? Come and join our free community, ‘Don’t Tell Me To Relax,’ Discover valuable insights, connect with like-minded people who are also trying to conceive, and gain support along the way.
☎️ Whether you prefer in-clinic or online appointments, book a discovery call or appointment with us today.
💛 And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for more fertility inspiration.
👉 If you’ve enjoyed our content, please consider sharing and leaving us a review – your support means the world to us!