It is estimated that 30 to 50% of people with Endometriosis will experience fertility problems. To discuss this in more detail I am joined this week by Louise Collyer, a highly experienced TCM acupuncturist, Chinese Medicine herbalist and Functional Medicine practitioner, who specialises in women’s health, fertility and endometriosis.
- what is endometriosis and how does it present
- Why does it take so long for people to get a proper diagnosis
- Why surgery for endometriosis can be so complex and how long waiting times can be
- What are the treatments available for endometriosis
- What is the holistic approach to endometriosis
- Endometriosis and the link with gut health
- Why testing and investigations are important as soon as possible
- Endometriosis and egg quality
- Endometriosis and the microbiome
- Recommendations for how to get proper investigations and treatment
- Louise’s programme for endo support.
💛 Want to learn more about your fertility? Come and join our free community, ‘Don’t Tell Me To Relax,’ Discover valuable insights, connect with like-minded people who are also trying to conceive, and gain support along the way.
☎️ Whether you prefer in-clinic or online appointments, book a discovery call or appointment with us today.
💛 And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for more fertility inspiration.
👉 If you’ve enjoyed our content, please consider sharing and leaving us a review – your support means the world to us!