Katy is back to discuss irregular cycles. We look at how they can be caused by various factors, including lifestyle influences, hormonal imbalances, and medical issues like thyroid problems or pelvic inflammatory disease. Investigating irregularities is important, and if you’re trying to conceive, tracking ovulation becomes crucial because it is possible to conceive if you’re clear on when you’re potentially fertile.
- What is the definition of an irregular cycle
- Common causes of irregular cycles, including PCOS, hyperthalamic ammenhorea, post pill irregularities, thyroid health
- When to see a GP and what testing to have
- Other ways to get tests done
- How to conceive and track with an irregular cycle
- Other ways to track if bbt is getting too much
- How bbt charting can help identify irregularity
- How to get support for improving your irregular cycles
💛 Want to learn more about your fertility? Come and join our vibrant and free community, ‘Don’t Tell Me To Relax,’ Discover valuable insights, connect with like-minded individuals who are also trying to conceive, and gain support along the way.
💛 Whether you prefer in-clinic or online appointments, book a discovery call or appointment with us today.
💛 Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for more fertility inspiration. If you’ve enjoyed our content, please consider sharing and leaving us a review – your support means the world to us!