Nutrition & Lifestyle advice and information can be revolutionary when it comes to male reproductive health. And this is a well timed episode on the back of the recent Channel 4 documentary “Celebrity Save Our Sperm” Which I can highly recommend if you haven’t already watched it. It really does highlight the importance and the impact of lifestyle and nutrition on sperm.
- Why we think it’s important to test men properly and as soon as you can.
- What to remove from your diet.
- What to add into your diet.
- What supplements can support sperm health.
- Environmental toxins and what you can realistically do to avoid them.
- Other lifestyle considerations.
- How to get in touch with Pilar and work with her team.
If you’d like more information please see Pilar’s website, she offers zoom consultations for men and women.
💛 Want to learn more about your fertility? We’re currently running Foundations for Fertility. This is a 5 week FREE course on understanding, optimising and investigating your fertility. With the aim of reducing your overwhelm & anxiety and empowering you to take back some control. You can register for FREE HERE and you can catch up on all previous episodes in our Don’t Tell Me to RELAX community group.
💛 And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for more fertility inspiration.
👉 If you’ve enjoyed our content, please consider sharing and leaving us a review – your support means the world to us!