I am not sure Ceci needs an introduction but if you don’t know Ceci and her work then she describes herself as “an infertility, anxiety and grief survivor who has spent years as a qualified fertility coach working with hundreds of people around the world to restore their emotional well-being as they’re trying to conceive.”
Ceci offers support 121 and through her collective and campaigns hard on breaking the stigma, raising awareness and changing the narrative around a fertility struggle.
In this episode we discuss:
- Ceci’s fertility journey and how she experienced infertility
- How this led her to the work she does now
- What fertility coaching is and how it’s different from other forms of support out there.
- Why infertility affects mental health so much.
- How Ceci helps her clients manage their stress and anxiety
- How fertility challenges can put a strain on a couples relationship and what you can do about it.
- Recommendations for how to support friends and family who might be struggling to conceive
- Links are here to find out more about working with Ceci and if you have never seen her Instagram page, check it out, she does the very best reels.
💛 If you would like to learn more about your fertility please sign up for our: Free 5 step Masterclass on Understanding, Optimising and Empowering your Fertility
💛 You can also find us on Instagram