This week Katy and myself are doing a special episode as part of Fertility Awareness Week 2023. We asked listeners “what do you wish you’d known about your fertility” and we took your answers as points of discussion for the podcast.
- what does a normal menstrual cycle look like and why pain, heavy flow, spotting, irregular cycles always need to be investigated.
- Cervical mucus and the fertile window
- How sex education instills fear and unrealistic expectations when it comes to us trying for a family
- Issues with the pill and the problems that come with the lack of information around it
- Testing and investigations and why we need to do more and sooner
- The value of preparation
- Other options for fertility treatment that don’t involve IVF
- Foundations for Fertility- our free fertility education course
💛 If you would like to learn more about your fertility please sign up for Foundations for Fertility: our Free 5 step Masterclass on Understanding, Optimising and Empowering your Fertility
💛 You can also find us on Instagram