There are an increasing number of people who are traveling abroad for IVF treatment. We discuss this with Emma from Your IVF Abroad, who had treatment abroad and now works supporting people who are considering this option.
- Emma’s story, her struggle to find a clinic and how she came to set up Your IVF Abroad
- Why people might choose to go abroad
- How to start researching clinics abroad and the support Emma can provide with this process
- How is the industry regulated in other countries
- Logistics of having treatment abroad
- Why it’s not always helpful to go to your local clinic
- Why going abroad is so popular for using donor eggs and sperm
- How much cheaper is it going abroad?
- How to work with Emma and the different ways to work with her
Emma has lots of free help – downloadable guides, a blog and podcast on fertility treatment abroad in Europe and an online pharmacy service, all of which you can access via this link.https://linktr.ee/Yourivfabroad?fbclid=PAAaY_kQaKMBDH4tNj2QuzVPcI_J14s0dDue6rHHjtY4QUHAPNNI6n3qOlgNk
Don’t know where to start? download her free short step by step guide to the process of having fertility treatment abroad via the link below.https://www.yourivfabroad.co.uk/step-by-step-guide-to-having-fertility-treatment-in-europe
Or book a Pick My Brain call to ask all of your questions and to come away with clarity and a plan for next steps.https://www.yourivfabroad.co.uk/pick-my-brain Here is the link to Emma’s website and Instagram account.
💛 If you would like to learn more about your fertility please sign up for Foundations for Fertility: our Free 5 step Masterclass on Understanding, Optimising and Empowering your Fertility
💛 You can also find us on Instagram