What you need to know about IVF! Lucy Lines is an independent embryologist, fertility educator and IVF patient advocate. She has worked in various parts of the fertility industry for years and has a wealth of experience and knowledge. Her goal in her business is to help people navigate the often complicated road of IVF treatment.
In this episode we discuss:
- The gap in care and support between GPs and fertility clinics
- The problem with the business of IVF
- The importance of pre conception health
- How to choose an IVF clinic
- What to do when treatment doesn’t work
- Lucy’s top tips to do before IVF and during IVF
- Programmes that Lucy offers to support IVF
You can follow Lucy on instagram.
💛 If you would like to learn more about your fertility please sign up for Foundations for Fertility: our Free 5 step Masterclass on Understanding, Optimising and Empowering your Fertility
💛 You can also join our free fertility support community group here.
💛 You can also find us on Instagram