The Conception Plan with Dr Larisa Corda.
Dr Larisa Corda is a fertility expert, an obstetrician and gynaecologist, a spiritualist and TV Doctor and author. You may recognise her from This Morning, where she frequently appears as the in-house fertility expert. She has recently published a new book The Conception Plan, which brings together conventional medicine and complimentary practices to treat and support a person as a whole. Which, as an acupuncturist is music to my ears!
- Why Dr Larisa wrote the book and how it differs from others out there
- How Dr Larisa’s approach in her book bridges both western and complimentary medicine
- The huge benefits that come with combining both conventional and complimentary medicine and the research Dr Larisa includes in the book to back this up
- Why the book follows a 12 week plan and what it includes
- Stress and its impact and what you can do about it
- Unexplained infertility and the role of IVF.
💛 If you would like to learn more about your fertility and connect with other people who are TTC, come and join our free community group “Don’t Tell Me To Relax” You can ask access our group experts and join our fertility education events and resources
💛 You can also find us on Instagram