We’re your wing women and we get it
Because as a team we have all had personal experiences with some of the issues which bring our clients into clinic. Whether you are struggling to conceive, feeling anxious in pregnancy, suffering with hormonal upheaval, trying to carry on after miscarriage or baby loss we understand and we are here to support you. We have a lifetime of experience, have treated hundreds of women and our work is more than our job, it’s our mission. We work in an integrated and collaborative way to offer you a multi pronged approach and the best care we can.
Hi I’m Hannah
Clinical Director, Acupuncturist and Fertility Awareness Teacher Trainer
I have been working as an acupuncturist for the last ten years and during this time worked with thousands of women supporting their fertility and reproductive health.
My qualifications include:
- Advanced Fertility Practitioner, so have a thorough understanding of both Western and Chinese Medical approaches to fertility, both for natural and assisted conception.
- A certificate in Counselling Skills and Practice from Birkbeck University
- Teacher training in Natural Fertility Education/Fertility awareness.
- Running Streatham Community Clinic with my friend and colleague Claire King. We offer affordable and low cost acupuncture and cranial sacral therapy to people in our local community
- I am a part of Naava Carmen’s Growth Partnership and run masterminds supporting up and coming acupuncturists in business and clinical skills
- I am a contributor to The Worst Girl Gang Ever, a support platform and podcast for miscarriage and baby loss.
- I’m a resident expert on the Aura App, an evidence-based support platform that offers pioneering whole-person care, for people going through IVF
- And where I can I like to bang the drum for revolutionising fertility education and awareness, most recently in The Sun
I’m a northerner now living in exile in Streatham. I am a lover of food, my dog, plants (you’ll see when you come to clinic!) jumpsuits and the colour yellow (weirdly obsessed). I’m ambitious, I work hard and absolutely bloody love what I do.
“Hannah is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about everything fertility, she is fantastic with needles and a great listener for all your troubles and worries. She’s been supporting me through all the tricky stages: helped me cope with stress and anxiety of TTC, ups and downs of pregnancy related hormonal changes and everything that postpartum brought. She made me understand my body, how it works, its needs; and what I could do, to deal with it all better.”
Hi I’m Anga
Senior Associate Acupuncturist, Chinese Herbal Medicine Practitioner, Fertility Massage Therapist
I am a Chinese Medicine Practitioner specialising in Human Reproduction and Fertility, Women’s and Pediatric Health. I hold a California license and a membership at the British Register of Complementary Practitioners.
After I finished my BS in Nutrition at UC Berkeley, I wanted to explore the relationship between herbal medicine and food a bit deeper. I decided to go to Chinese Medicine School at PCOM in San Diego. While in the program I collaborated with midwives as a doula for the UCSD Hillcrest Hospital, with doctors in San Diego Hospice and the Children’s Hospital, as well as in various fertility centers.
My qualifications include:
- BSc in Nutrition and Physiotherapy
- Master in Traditional Chinese Medicine from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, San Diego
- Master in Chinese Medicine in Women’s Health from Shandong University
- Arvigo Mayan Massage (fertility massage) therapist
- And like Hannah, I also am an Advanced Fertility Practitioner
- Functional Medicine Training Izabella Wentz
- Hereditary, Prenatal and Pregnancy related disorders Kiiko Matsumoto
- Doula Certification, UCSD Hillcrest San Diego 2005
- California Acupuncture Boards Licensure 2003
- National Council of Colleges of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine 2002
- Holistic Health Practitioner Pacific College of Heath and Science San Diego 2000
- Massage Technician IPSB. San Diego 1999
I have worked in many IVF clinics, donation or adoption Centers and Fertility Clinics in California, Barcelona and London, including the Zita West clinic. My skills include Acupuncture, Fertility massage and Chinese herbs.
When I am not in clinical practice or reading, you can find me backpacking, camping, ocean swimming/kayaking or gardening.
“Anga is the most gentle, kind and professional acupuncturist. She helped me so much over many months with my anxiety, skin and fertility issues.She 100% helped me on my way to conceiving last year and I have just given birth to a beautiful baby boy.I am so grateful for everything Anga did for me. She is the best!!!!”
Hi I’m Katy
I am a reflexologist here to give you so much more than a good foot rub. Reflexology is an incredible therapy that will make you feel safe, relaxed, and leave you floating out of the treatment room.
My experience of reflexology improved my terrible sleeping patterns, eased my anxiety, and regulated my periods. After a stint as a professional dancer, which didn’t do much for those anxiety levels; I was looking for an alternative career and re-ignited my interest in reflexology and decided to retrain.
My qualifications include
- Reflexology diploma from the London School of Reflexology
- Maternity reflexology training with Sally Earlam
- Reproductive reflexology training with Barbara Scott
- I am a member of the Association of reflexologists
- I am currently studying in Lisa Hendrickson-Jack’s Fertility Awareness Method Mentorship and also LGBT+ inclusive health care through Oakley Coaching. As a queer woman I want everyone to feel welcomed and at ease having treatments with me
Outside of reflexology I enjoy contemporary dancing, I used to be a pro so it’s nice to do it without the dreaded pressure of auditioning! I also enjoy painting and getting out to the mountains when I can, but as an East London dweller, the Hackney Marshes do the job of getting my daily dose of nature
“I had the most amazing reflexology treatment with Katy. I’m fussy AF when it comes to treatments and it was exceptional. If you want help with your cycles, fertility or pregnant (or like me want to chill out) then get booked in.
From now on I will be basing my trips to London based on her
Hi I’m Kirsty
I am a fully insured and registered Nutritional Therapist with a real passion for helping couples reach their fertility goals.
Having studied at the London College of Naturopathic Nutrition in London, I felt that there was a gap in her knowledge about fertility nutrition, so I undertook a 12-month mentorship with Sandra Greenbank of the Fertility Nutrition Centre. This has given me a much more in depth understanding of how nutrition can impact our fertility and support us in assisted reproductive technologies.
I have recently moved to Cornwall with my husband, three children, two dogs and a cat. I am terrible at stand-up paddle boarding but still love to try, I love a BBQ on the beach watching the sun go down and a Sunday roast with family, friends and wine will always be my favourite thing to do.
Hi I’m Jo
I am an acupuncturist with a passion for women’s health.
I have been working with women to support their gynaecological health from the start of menstruation to menopause. I see women for fertility, pregnancy and postnatal support.
My qualifications include:
- BSc (Hons) Degree in Acupuncture
- Licentiate in Acupuncture
- Post Graduate Diploma in Gynaecology, Fertility & Obstetrics
- Working towards becoming an Advance Fertility Practitioner
- Member of the British Acupuncture Council
Outside of the clinic environment I like to walk in Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common which are both close to where I live. I enjoy pilates and Qi gong but most of all, I like to get together with my friends and if there’s a dance floor, I’m on it!
“I found Jo to be such a gentle, compassionate person who clearly knows what she is doing. She listens to all your woes and is so understanding. We spent quite a while going through my history and what I hope to achieve. I found her very knowledgeable, caring and exceptionally professional. I am already looking forward to my next appointment.” AL
Hi I’m Camilla
Senior Associate Acupuncturist. Chinese Nutritional Therapy
I aim to provide couples with effective treatment, practical advice and support throughout their journey to parenthood. This involves listening closely to my patients, tailoring my treatments to each and every one, whilst working alongside leading fertility clinics and consultants to provide a fully integrated approach.
My qualifications include:
- Bsc (Hons) Acupuncture (LCTA)
- Diploma in Chinese Nutritional Therapy (CNM)
- Diploma in Obstetric Acupuncture and Acupuncture during childbirth (Debra Betts)
- Diploma in Acupuncture for Babies and Children (Julian Scott & Rebecca Avern)
- Diploma in Acupuncture for Adolescents (Rebecca Avern)
- Advanced fertility training with experts such as Emma Cannon, Jill Glover and currently completing Naava Carmen’s Advanced Fertility Training
- Member of Naava Carmen’s Growth Partnership
- Member of HOPA (Hub of Paediatric Acupuncture)
- Member of British Acupuncture Council (BAcC)
- NADA protocol trained to work with addictions
- Completed Virginia Doran’s Facial Rejuvenation & Revitalisation Training
When I am not in the clinic, I am most likely to be found travelling, cooking, chatting, reading or cuddling my cats!
“I cannot recommend Camilla highly enough. She is not only professional and knowledgeable, but also very caring. Sometimes all one needs when on the fertility/pregnancy rollercoaster ride, is someone to talk to. I knew I had Camilla’s support every step of the way and when I was finally pregnant, I breezed through pregnancy, which as an older Mum, I am so grateful for. I know it was having Camilla’s support and the regular acupuncture session that helped with this.” Chelley