can acupuncture improve my natural fertility?
We specialise in acupuncture, reflexology, chinese herbs, fertility massage, fertility awareness and nutrition to support your fertility health and to help to promote natural conception
We can support your fertility if you have
- been trying to conceive naturally but so far been unsuccessful
- been feeling overwhelmed with stress around trying to conceive and unsure about what your options are
- had a miscarriage
- been diagnosed with unexplained infertility
- started thinking about IVF but unsure if it’s right for you or which clinic to go to
- been diagnosed with high FSH, low AMH, PCOS, Endometriosis
- already have children but struggling to conceive again?
We are here to help.
We understand that Trying to Conceive is not always as straight forward as having unprotected sex. For many, getting pregnant can be complicated and can take time. And whist we may have been educated on how NOT to get pregnant few of us have received any kind of education on understanding our fertility and how to improve it.
We want to help you get the bottom of any issue which might be impacting your fertility and together we will take a good look at your
- Menstrual Cycle Health
- Digestive System
- Vaginal Health
- Immune System and Function
- Stress levels
- Potential male factor issues
We usually like to work with people for 3 to 6 months and during this time we can refer you for blood tests and sperm tests if you want to start any fertility investigations or support you to do this through your GP. We are big believers in finding out as much information as possible to inform our diagnosis and help support you identify any potential problems as soon as possible.
Other ways to support your fertility
If you can’t get to clinic to see us we do offer Fertility, Women’s Health online appointment where we can work through your cycle, check your BBT or fertility charts, any test results and look at what tests and checks you might want to consider next.
Or you can buy our online course Teaching to Conceive which is full of fertility education, support and tips to help improve your chances of conceiving.