Nutrition for fertility and women’s health
Nutrition is one of the best ways to support your health, optimise your fertility, prepare for IVF
Kirsty is our nutritionist, and like all of us she has taken considerable further education and training in fertility and women’s health to ensure she is offering the very best support and advice. It is well documented that good nutrition can be one of the best ways to support your fertility and health for both men and for women. And we believe that our integrated approach with nutrition alongside our other therapies, within one collaborative team, leads to positive changes and outcomes
Kirsty is a fully insured and registered Nutritional Therapist plus she is a Certified Practitioner for the Fertility Nutrition Centre, well known for excellence in the field of nutrition for fertility. As a specialist, Kirsty can help you get to the root cause of your fertility problems and teach you proven nutrition strategies to help you take charge of your fertility.
What areas of fertility and women’s health can nutrition help with?
- Unexplained infertility and wanting to understand more about what might be happening
- Women with a history of miscarriage.
- Women with known gynaecological conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids and PCOS, or problems with ovulation.
- People trying to conceive and wanting to prepare for a healthy conception and pregnancy
- People with hormonal and menstrual cycle issues.
- People going into egg freezing and wanting to optimise their health beforehand.
- Men with low sperm count or sperm quality.
- People who would like nutritional support to help them prepare for IVF.
Nutrition with Kirsty can help you prepare for IVF and a healthy pregnancy and offers ongoing support for your health and hormones.
“Kirsty was so kind and compassionate during our consultations. Her patience and empathetic approach was exactly what I needed. Kirsty gave me incredible advice on how to make some significant changes to my daily routine but in a way that was simple and easy to maintain going forward. Kirsty really listened to me and gave me tailored and realistic advice for my circumstances. She has taught me how to amend my nutritional needs at different times of the month. Kirsty would answer questions between consultations so I felt 100% supported the entire time. Kirsty is also very funny and has the best hair I’ve ever seen.”