Reflexology in Balham
Reflexology to support Fertility, Menstrual Cycles and Pregnancy in Balham
We are a team of expert therapists based in Balham (SW17), specialising in Fertility and Women’s Health. We offer Reflexology alongside acupuncture, fertility massage, nutrition and Chinese herbs to support Fertility, Pregnancy and Menstrual Cycles, all under one roof in our clinic within ChiroByHand (6a, Ritherdon Road, Balham, SW17 8QD)
How does reflexology work?
Reflexology is all about balance. Getting your body back into the rhythms innately knows.
- so busy that your hormones are out of whack and you’re having trouble sleeping
- running on adrenaline and we need to slow you down.
- your oestrogen and progesterone levels are imbalanced leaving you feeling lethargic, fatigued and looking for a boost.
Reflexology can help. When you’re deeply relaxed, your nervous system can settle into its parasympathetic state, sometimes also called rest and digest. Through reflexology and the nurturing power of skin on skin contact, you can enter this deep state of relaxation. Clients often say there enter a dreamlike state and leave the session floating out the door. And with regular sessions, they really start to notice positive changes to their reproductive health.
Katy has trained in Repro-Reflexology under Barbara Scott, so can support conditions like PCOS and endometriosis and through natural or assisted conception. She also has a maternity reflexology qualification from Sally Earlam so can support from day 1 of your pregnancy through to preparing you for birth.
Katy is also currently undertaking her Fertility Awareness Training with Lisa Hendrickson Jacks and is an expert supporting people with hormone management and healthy menstrual cycles. She also runs online workshops, most recently for The Independent, teaching people to use reflexology to help promote good sleep.
Regular Reflexology treatment can help with:
- The return of absent periods
- The length and regularity of their periods
- Reduced pain with bleeds, endometriosis and PCOS
- Regular ovulation and understanding how to read their body for the signs of ovulation
- Conceiving when not having been able to
- Sleep! We challenge anyone to come for a treatment with Katy and not have the most amazing nights sleep afterwards.
Many of our clients use reflexology in combination with acupuncture, nutrition, fertility massage and herbs and as an integrated practice, we can make sure you get the best all-round care and support to optimise your health and fertility.
Balham Clinic Opening hours for Reflexology
Our clinic is open in Balham 5 days a week and our Streatham one is 7 days a week. If you’d like to book in for reflexology use the link for booking or email Vicky, who manages our diaries and can organise it for you email@example.com
Our Balham clinic is run out of ChiroByHand on Ritherden Road, SW17 8QD