Work with us online
Not everyone can come to clinic but there are plenty of ways we can support you online. We offer online appointments for fertility consultations, nutritional support, fertility emotional coaching support and fertility awareness.
121 Fertility Consultation (1 hour)
This 1 hour consultation is for you if:
- You’re trying to conceive naturally
- You have concerns about your menstrual cycle
- You’re thinking about seeking fertility treatments but don’t know where to start
- You would like to do testing but you’re not sure where to go or what to ask for
- You’ve experienced pregnancy loss and would like some advice and guidance for a future pregnancy
- You’re wondering what lifestyle changes might be good to support your health and fertility
During the online meeting Hannah or one of her team will be able to:
- Assess your menstrual cycle and general health with regards to your fertility
- Advise on testing and further investigations to explore these issues
- Sign post to further support to help you optimise your fertility for natural pregnancy or IVF (nutritional, emotional, physical support)
- Make recommendations for testing your partner (where necessary)
- Provide an written follow up report with a personalised recommendation and plan, with links to further information and education.